Reservations & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Reservations & Payments
For your convenience we accept Personal Checks, PayPal, and Credit Card payments through PayPal. Please refer to our terms below.
Check payments to: Adirondack All Seasons Guide Service.
Mail payments to: 165 Elm Street · Lake Placid, NY 12946
- Reservations require a 50% deposit that can be made by cash, personal check, cashier check, money order or credit card. We accept credit card payments through PayPal in US dollars. Please note that a 3-3.75% usage fee will be applied to payments made through PayPal. If you would like to make a credit card payment, please let us know in advance. All payments must be in US funds. US cross border fees may apply.
- Please note that trip pricing does not include the 8% sales tax that we are required to collect.
- Reservations made within 30 days of trip departure require full payment.
- Reservation is confirmed when deposit is received.
- All deposits are nonrefundable. Payment of the remaining balance is due no later than 30 days prior to the trip departure date.
- Prices may be adjusted once your payment is processed, if the conditions of your trip change.
- Trips will run as scheduled unless Adirondack All Seasons Guide Service considers conditions to be unsafe, not just inclement. However, we reserve the right to change the trip itinerary due to weather and other conditions beyond our control.
- Adirondack All Seasons Guide Service would like you to have an enjoyable experience. Environmental conditions are out of our control. In the event of unfavorable conditions, you may contact us and inquire about RE-SCHEDULING.